Saturday, December 4, 2010

I found that true friends don't always stay true friends, and that you have to find new ones depending on your vision/goals in life. This last summer my family and I went down to the lower 48 and that's what really helped me join this school called Williamsburg(because I had no outside influences telling me it was a stupid decision) and become a different person than what all my friends here thought I was. When I came back from our vacation, all my friends had changed in my opinion, but I found out this last month that they didn't change at all, it was me it that changed I had become a way better person than what I was before I left. And my friends didn't agree with what I had chosen to do with my life, so they found new friends.

I'm not sure why I just told you all that, but I was trying to get to the point; that our society has changed so much in the last couple hundred years that now everyone is labeled and sent to our "groups" of popularity, brilliance, age, looks, money, and many others, and we're not allowed to leave our groups without being accused of doing something wrong, or doing something against the rules. I decided researched it and found out that most of this "corruption" of the minds of these kids has been parallel to the "corruption" of the government. So every time a president or a group of powerful leaders becomes in charge of our country, thus the social part of most people, mainly kids in school, they become corrupt and brain washed from media and music and friends and everything else the people "in-charge" can throw at them, destroying our country from the inside out.

I still don't know why I'm writing all this down but from what I learned brings me to my next goal - Changing the world back to the way it should be. 

I'm going to start doing hard things and even if I can't change every one at once, I can change one person at a time, and that will make a difference. I know this because someone changed me and I'm returning the favor

“When we change the way we see the world, we change the world.”  ~Warren Macdonald

No comments:

Post a Comment