Thursday, August 30, 2012

Okay... for school this year, I decided to take 12 classes. Yes I know... that's a crazy amount of classes and I'm probably going to die. BUT one of those classes is a PE class for swimming and I have to record my success and triumphs during the next semester as I'm doing physically active stuff, which is mostly going to be about swimming but I'll probably talk about a lot of other stuff too cause I like to do a lot of other stuff. Especially when it comes to biking and running, but I've invested a lot more time (and money) into biking so I'll probably talk about that more ;)
So... for the sake of keeping this blog alive and in use, I make a decree that it's awesomeness will go up in the charts another 60 bajillion times and that I will get on here more regularly and talk/boast about all the awesomely fun stuff I'm doing with my super active self.
Tata for now friends, I hafta go to swim practice for a few hours :)

1 comment:

  1. How much more regularly? because if you meant at least once a month... well, you fail. If you meant more than twice a year, you still have a little less than two months.

    ReplyDelete